Cucumber, pineapple, and pear are blended with ginger and a secret ingredient (white beans!) creating a refreshing on-the-go smoothie.
- ¼ cucumber, chopped
- 1 pear, chopped
- ¼ cup frozen pineapple
- 2 tablespoons drained canned white beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup water, or as desired
- 1 Layer cucumber, pear, pineapple, white beans, parsley, and ginger in a blender; add water. Cover and blend mixture until smooth, adding more water for a thinner smoothie.
- Calories 166.9
- Carbohydrate 41 g
- Fat 0.5 g
- Fiber 7.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Sugar 21.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.