This is a truly wonderful recipe for chicken. I have given it to countless friends. It makes a tasty meal when served along with a salad, a vegetable and rolls.
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- ¾ cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 In a microwave safe dish cook the apple and onion in the curry powder and butter or margarine on high power for 3 minutes. Stir in the soup, cream and salt and pepper.
- 2 Place the chicken and mushrooms in an 8x12 inch microwave safe baking dish and cover with the curry sauce. Sprinkle the top with paprika.
- 3 Cover with wax paper and microwave on at full power for 30 minutes. Test to see if chicken is done and tender. If not microwave at full power for another 15 to 20 minutes. Checking every 5 minutes or so.
- Calories 504
- Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Fat 40.9 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 24 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Sugar 4.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.