- Published Jun 15th
- Ready In35m
Curried Turkey Meatballs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Curried Turkey Meatballs for 4 servings:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Curried Turkey Meatballs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Curried Turkey Meatballs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Curried Turkey Meatballs is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Curried Turkey Meatballs within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Curried Turkey Meatballs easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine turkey, onion, bread crumbs, egg, curry powder, salt, cumin, ginger, and cinnamon together in a bowl using your hands; form into about 20 balls.
- 3 Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs, working in batches, in hot oil until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer browned meatballs to a baking dish.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 17.2 grams of fat; 9.9 grams of carbohydrates; 25.7 grams of protein; 130 milligrams of cholesterol; 629 milligrams of sodium.