- Published Jan 6th
Curry Beef Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Curry Beef Soup for 6 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 6 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
Curry Beef Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Curry Beef Soup easily:
- 1 Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Cook onions and beef cubes until beef is browned and onions are tender.
- 2 Add the beef stock, curry and bay leaves. Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- 3 Add the potatoes, vinegar and salt. Simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour until all is tender. Remove bay leaves, and serve hot.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 19.8 grams of fat; 20.5 grams of carbohydrates; 20 grams of protein; 61 milligrams of cholesterol; 939 milligrams of sodium.