- Published Nov 12th
- Ready In5m
Daddio’s Hacked Orange Julius® Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Daddio’s Hacked Orange Julius® for 4 servings:
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup table cream (optional)
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- egg (optional)
- 1 tablespoon powdered dairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Daddio’s Hacked Orange Julius® Cooking Instructions
- Ready In5m
To cook Daddio’s Hacked Orange Julius®, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Daddio’s Hacked Orange Julius® easily:
- 1 Place ice cubes in a blender; pulse until crushed to snow-like consistency. Add orange juice concentrate, milk, table cream, banana, sugar, egg, powdered creamer, and vanilla extract. Blend on high speed until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 8.8 grams of fat; 48.3 grams of carbohydrates; 5 grams of protein; 69 milligrams of cholesterol; 45 milligrams of sodium.