- Published May 1st
- Ready In1h
Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers for 6 servings:
- 8 (4 ounce) links Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon garlic flavored olive oil
- 3 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Daddy’s Sausage and Peppers easily:
- 1 Slice each sausage link into 5 pieces. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage, and cook until browned, turning as needed.
- 2 Drain excess grease, then add the green, red and yellow peppers, tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over all, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3 Remove the lid, and stir. Add the garlic and onion to the pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover, and simmer for 15 more minutes. Stir, then top with mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from the heat and enjoy.
Per Serving: 514 calories; 37.6 grams of fat; 18.7 grams of carbohydrates; 24.9 grams of protein; 66 milligrams of cholesterol; 1459 milligrams of sodium.