- Published Jun 16th
- Ready In55m
Dad’s Day Strata Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Dad’s Day Strata for 4 servings:
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 3 slices whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, drained
- 8 slices deli honey ham, shredded
- 1/4 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Dad’s Day Strata Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Dad’s Day Strata, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Dad’s Day Strata is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Dad’s Day Strata within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Dad’s Day Strata easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square casserole dish.
- 2 Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 3 Mix steamed broccoli, bread cubes, diced tomatoes, ham, and pepper jack cheese together in a large bowl.
- 4 Beat eggs, cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl; stir into broccoli mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set in the middle, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 18.9 grams of fat; 18.1 grams of carbohydrates; 20.6 grams of protein; 247 milligrams of cholesterol; 1145 milligrams of sodium.