- Published Jul 19th
- Ready In8h 30m
Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust for 16 servings:
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/8 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- lime zest, garnish
- 2 limes, thinly sliced (optional)
Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust Cooking Instructions
- Ready In8h 30m
To cook Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust within 8 hours 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Daiquiri Chiffon Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine pretzel crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture into the bottom and 1 3/4 inches up the side of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until firm and lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- 4 To Make Filling: Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine pudding mix and milk, then mix in with cream cheese. Beat in lime juice, rum extract and lime and lemon zest.
- 5 Fold 1/2 of the whipped topping into the mixture, then pour into cooled crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, lime zest and slices, if desired.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 12.3 grams of fat; 18.8 grams of carbohydrates; 2.7 grams of protein; 29 milligrams of cholesterol; 212 milligrams of sodium.