This is a green bean casserole for anyone who needs a non-dairy version. It comes out great!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 ⅓ cups french-fried onions, divided
- ⅓ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cut green beans in half. Mix beans with soup in a casserole dish. Add chicken broth, 1 cup french-fried onions, and pepper.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until beans are tender, about 20 minutes. Top with remaining onions and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Calories 338.3
- Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Fat 24.5 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Sodium 709.1 mg
- Sugar 0.9 g