This drink originated in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. There are several different variations. I added the lime juice myself for the extra zing. Very fruity to cover the taste of alcohol. The primary flavours are coconut and pineapple. Garnish with a cherry, some orange peel, or a lime wedge.
- 1 fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- ¼ fluid ounce fresh lime juice
- ¾ fluid ounce pineapple juice
- ½ fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 Pour the rum, amaretto, lime juice, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice into a tall glass with ice; stir.
- Calories 209.3
- Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Fat 2.4 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Sugar 17.1 g