Famous in the Low Country of Georgia and South Carolina. This boil is done best on an outdoor cooker. It has sausage, shrimp, crab, potatoes and corn for an all-in-one pot all-you-can-eat buffet!
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- 5 pounds new potatoes
- 3 (16 ounce) packages cooked kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 5 pounds whole crab, broken into pieces
- 4 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Heat a large pot of water over an outdoor cooker, or medium-high heat indoors. Add Old Bay Seasoning to taste, and bring to a boil. Add potatoes, and sausage, and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the corn and crab; cook for another 5 minutes, then add the shrimp when everything else is almost done, and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes.
- 2 Drain off the water and pour the contents out onto a picnic table covered with newspaper. Grab a paper plate and a beer and enjoy!
- Calories 722
- Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Cholesterol 333.2 mg
- Fat 29.4 g
- Fiber 5.5 g
- Protein 67.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Sodium 1575.9 mg
- Sugar 5.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.