I was given this recipe years ago by my friend Debbie. I’ve had it written down on a torn piece of paper for years and decided today that this recipe needs to be on AllRecipes. It is a moist, sweet, and delicious bread with a crispy crust. By far my favorite bread recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples, peeled and diced
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- 2 Beat eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl; add apples.
- 3 Mix flour, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a separate bowl; add to apple mixture and stir just until evenly combined into a thick batter. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cover loaf pan with aluminum foil; continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes more. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Calories 372.5
- Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Fat 12.2 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Sodium 412.4 mg
- Sugar 42.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.