- Published Aug 28th
- Ready In2h 40m
Decadent Cheesecake Cups Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Decadent Cheesecake Cups for 18 servings:
- 1/2 (13.5 ounce) package graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 18 strawberries
Decadent Cheesecake Cups Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 40m
To cook Decadent Cheesecake Cups, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Decadent Cheesecake Cups is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Decadent Cheesecake Cups within 2 hours 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Decadent Cheesecake Cups easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2 Place graham crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Pour into a bowl. Add butter and brown sugar; toss together until mixture resembles wet sand. Place 1 tablespoon in the bottom of each paper liner. Press firmly to form the crusts.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned on the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 4 Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well blended. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat in eggs, one at a time. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat in sour cream and vanilla extract. Divide the mixture evenly over the 18 crusts.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until tops look dry and centers jiggle slightly, about 15 minutes. Chill until firm, 2 hours to overnight.
- 6 Heat cream in the microwave until it begins to simmer, about 1 minute. Add chocolate chips and let sit until softened, about 1 minute. Whisk until chocolate melts and ganache is glossy.
- 7 Spoon chocolate ganache over each cheesecake and place a whole strawberry on the top.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 19.9 grams of fat; 19.8 grams of carbohydrates; 4.3 grams of protein; 70 milligrams of cholesterol; 174 milligrams of sodium.