This peach cobbler is easy to make and very decadent. The use of store-bought cinnamon rolls makes it even faster to make. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ teaspoon Georgia peach spice (such as Savory Spice Shop®)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans sliced peaches in juice, drained and juice reserved
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Georgia peach spice (such as Savory Spice Shop®)
- 1 cup frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 (12.4 ounce) package refrigerated cinnamon roll dough with icing
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2 Pulse flour, brown sugar, butter, peach spice, and salt together in a food processor until the mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs. Press mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 3 Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden and set, about 15 minutes.
- 4 While crust is baking, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pour reserved peach juice into the saucepan; stir in sugar, cornstarch, and peach spice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in canned and frozen peaches.
- 5 Remove crust from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Pour peach mixture into the crust.
- 6 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
- 7 Meanwhile, combine cinnamon rolls together to form a square pastry disc. Roll out disc with a rolling pin on a lightly floured work surface. Cut into thin strips using a pizza cutter. Weave strips together to create a lattice topping.
- 8 Remove the baking dish from the oven; lay lattice over the peaches. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 9 Bake cobbler in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Drizzle the included cinnamon roll icing over the lattice crust. Serve warm.
- Calories 378.9
- Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Fat 13.7 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7 g
- Sodium 400.1 mg
- Sugar 30.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.