The famously irresistible duo — peanut butter and chocolate — come together in this rich and creamy pie.
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75 ounce) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Ice Cream Topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- 2 Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable plastic bag. Microwave remaining topping, on HIGH (100% topping), for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- 3 Cut a small corner from bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Calories 962.6
- Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Fat 62.5 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 19 g
- Saturated Fat 27.5 g
- Sodium 625 mg
- Sugar 56.5 g