These are so quick and easy to make. I made them the first time for dessert with Sunday dinner and everybody loved them and were going for seconds!
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle caffeinated citrus-flavored soda (such as Mountain Dew®)
- 4 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and quartered
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- 2 Heat the butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside. Divide the crescent roll dough into 16 triangles. Roll 1 slice of apple with the dough and arrange on the prepared pan. Pour the butter mixture over the wrapped apples, then pour the citrus-flavored soda on top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Calories 513.5
- Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Fat 29.3 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Sodium 569.9 mg
- Sugar 39.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.