- Published Dec 14th
- Ready In1h
Deluxe Ham Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Deluxe Ham Casserole for 8 servings:
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, crushed
Deluxe Ham Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Deluxe Ham Casserole, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Deluxe Ham Casserole is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Deluxe Ham Casserole within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Deluxe Ham Casserole easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Stir in the macaroni. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ham and onion in melted butter until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5 Stir garlic into ham mixture and cook for about 2 minutes more; remove skillet from heat.
- 6 Mix cooked pasta, Cheddar cheese, cream of celery soup, peas, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and garlic powder into the ham mixture until well mixed.
- 7 Transfer pasta mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- 8 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle French-fried onions atop casserole and bake until golden, about 5 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 30.5 grams of fat; 48.5 grams of carbohydrates; 18.6 grams of protein; 56 milligrams of cholesterol; 916 milligrams of sodium.