I had this tasty appetizer at a party and HAD to have the recipe. The horseradish adds a nice zip to the cool cream cheese and dill. Serve with crackers.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 2 On a lightly floured surface, unroll the crescent roll dough into a rectangle, and press all of the seams together to make a single sheet. Spread horseradish over the top of the block of cream cheese, then sprinkle with enough dried dill to cover. Place the block of cream cheese dill side down in the center of the sheet of dough. Sprinkle the other side with enough dill to cover. Wrap the dough around the cheese like a present, and seal any openings. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the pastry is golden brown. Serve warm.
- Calories 189.1
- Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Fat 13.8 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Sodium 291.2 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.