- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In1h 10m
Divine Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Divine Casserole for 5 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container creamed cottage cheese
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- ½ cup butter, melted
Divine Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 10m
To cook Divine Casserole, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Divine Casserole is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Divine Casserole within 1 hour 10 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Divine Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain excess fat. Stir in tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and oregano; set aside.
- 3 In a separate skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Saute the chopped onion until translucent. In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and sauteed onions.
- 4 Place 1/2 of cooked noodles in the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Drizzle with 1/2 of the melted butter. Cover with cheese mixture. Toss remaining noodles with remaining melted butter, and spread over cheese mixture. Cover with meat mixture.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
Per Serving: 748 calories; 43.6 g of carbohydrate; 195 mg of cholesterol; 50.5 g of fat; 3.3 g of fiber; 31.5 g of protein; 28.5 g of saturatedFat; 768 mg of sodium; 6 g of sugar;