- Published Sep 8th
- Ready In1h
Donna’s Cheesy Quiche Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Donna’s Cheesy Quiche for 6 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Donna’s Cheesy Quiche Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Donna’s Cheesy Quiche, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Donna’s Cheesy Quiche is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Donna’s Cheesy Quiche within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Donna’s Cheesy Quiche easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and saute until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3 In a large bowl, beat together eggs, cream, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 4 Spoon the onions into the pie crust. Pour the egg mixture over the onions. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into center of the quiche comes out clean, about 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 35.5 grams of fat; 13.3 grams of carbohydrates; 12 grams of protein; 171 milligrams of cholesterol; 751 milligrams of sodium.