- Published Sep 3rd
- Ready In55m
Double Cheese Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Double Cheese Casserole for 6 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
Double Cheese Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Double Cheese Casserole, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Double Cheese Casserole is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Double Cheese Casserole within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Double Cheese Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- 3 While noodles are cooking, brown the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low, add the tomato sauce, stir well, and let simmer for 1 minute. Add the cream cheese and cottage cheese, stirring together until well blended. Then stir in the egg noodles and sour cream until all ingredients are well mixed. Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 35.1 grams of fat; 50.5 grams of carbohydrates; 31.7 grams of protein; 153 milligrams of cholesterol; 736 milligrams of sodium.