- Published Jun 23rd
- Ready In2h 15m
Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding for 8 servings:
- 6 cups cubed French bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 50 HERSHEY®'S KISSES® Milk Chocolates
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 15m
To cook Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding within 2 hours 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Double Chocolate and Spice Bread Pudding easily:
- 1 Place the bread cubes in a large bowl, and drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat. Mix together the sugar and HERSHEY'S Cocoa Powder, sprinkle evenly over the bread cubes, and toss again. Mix in 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips. Butter an 8 inch square glass baking dish, and spread bread cubes evenly into the baking dish.
- 2 In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and 1 cup cream just to the boiling point; do not boil. Remove from heat, add HERSHEY'S KISSES, and whisk until smooth.
- 3 In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Slowly whisk in chocolate mixture. Pour over bread cubes in baking dish. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake pudding until just set , but center moves slightly when dish is shaken, about 35 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, prepare glaze. Place HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips and 1/2 cup cream in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, stirring frequently, until the chips are melted. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is smooth. Drizzle over warm pudding, and serve.
Per Serving: 1065 calories; 49.8 grams of fat; 138.5 grams of carbohydrates; 20.3 grams of protein; 137 milligrams of cholesterol; 736 milligrams of sodium.