A rich, moist chocolate bread pudding flavored with cinnamon chips, and drizzled with a cinnamon glaze.
- 6 cups cubed French bread, crusts removed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1 ¾ cups whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 50 HERSHEY®'S KISSES® Milk Chocolates
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Place the bread cubes in a large bowl, and drizzle with melted butter. Toss to coat. Mix together the sugar and HERSHEY'S Cocoa Powder, sprinkle evenly over the bread cubes, and toss again. Mix in 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips. Butter an 8 inch square glass baking dish, and spread bread cubes evenly into the baking dish.
- 2 In a medium saucepan, heat the milk and 1 cup cream just to the boiling point; do not boil. Remove from heat, add HERSHEY'S KISSES, and whisk until smooth.
- 3 In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Slowly whisk in chocolate mixture. Pour over bread cubes in baking dish. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake pudding until just set , but center moves slightly when dish is shaken, about 35 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, prepare glaze. Place HERSHEY'S Cinnamon Chips and 1/2 cup cream in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave, stirring frequently, until the chips are melted. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar until the mixture is smooth. Drizzle over warm pudding, and serve.
- Calories 1065.4
- Carbohydrate 138.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Fat 49.8 g
- Fiber 3.9 g
- Protein 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Sodium 735.8 mg
- Sugar 88.4 g