This classic recipe is made with cream cheese and dried beef and served with snack crackers. It makes a good party appetizer.
- 5 ounces dried beef, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 Reserve about a half cup of chopped dried beef.
- 2 In a separate medium bowl, combine the remaining beef, cream cheese, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt. Mix well and roll into a ball.
- 3 Roll the ball in the reserved beef, coating the entire outside of the ball.
- Calories 182.5
- Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.5 mg
- Fat 15.9 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 8 g
- Saturated Fat 10 g
- Sodium 592.1 mg
- Sugar 0.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.