Yummy chicken wings made from a Memphis-style dry rub.
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 chicken wings, or more as needed
- 1 Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Whisk together brown sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, mustard powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss in chicken wings and rub the seasonings into them with your hands until fully coated.
- 3 Arrange wings in the basket of the preheated air fryer, standing up on their ends and leaning against each other and the wall of the basket.
- 4 Cook until wings are tender inside and golden brown and crisp on the outside, about 35 minutes. Transfer wings to a plate and serve hot.
- Calories 318
- Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Fat 18.7 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Sodium 1519.9 mg
- Sugar 7.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.