- Published Aug 19th
- Ready In1h 50m
Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup for 8 servings:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 baby carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 30m
- Ready In1h 50m
To cook Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup is about 1 hour 30 minutes , and you can serve your Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup within 1 hour 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Dutch Oven Vegetable Beef Soup easily:
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large Dutch over over medium-high heat. Saute beef in hot oil until completely browned, about 5 minutes. Remove browned beef with a slotted spoon to a plate, retaining beef drippings in the Dutch oven.
- 2 Saute celery and onion in the beef drippings until tender, about 5 minutes. Return beef to the Dutch oven; add water, beef broth, petite diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes, potatoes, baby carrots, garlic powder, and bay leaves.
- 3 Place a cover on the Dutch oven, bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, remove cover from the pot, and simmer the mixture until thick, about 45 minutes.
- 4 Stir frozen corn, frozen green beans, and hot pepper sauce into the mixture in the pot. Place cover on the pot and cook at a simmer until the corn and green beans are just cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 5.8 grams of fat; 20.3 grams of carbohydrates; 19.6 grams of protein; 45 milligrams of cholesterol; 550 milligrams of sodium.