These crispy latkes are made with only 4 ingredients and air-fried in less than 15 minutes. I made these in an air fryer oven but can be made in batches in a regular air fryer. Cook time may have to be adjusted.
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 large eggs
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Place potatoes on a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl and stir in eggs, onion, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- 3 Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Drop 1/4 cupfuls potato mixture into the basket. Spray tops with nonstick spray.
- 4 Air fry until crispy and golden brown, 8 to 12 minutes.
- Calories 157.4
- Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 3.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 174.3 mg
- Sugar 2.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.