A hearty warm meal waiting for you when you get home, full of tender beef, potatoes, and carrots in a rich flavorful sauce. Comfort food at its best! Serve with warm bread or rolls.
- 1 ½ pounds beef stew meat, cut into cubes
- 3 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, and onion in a slow cooker crock.
- 2 Mix cream of mushroom soup, tomato sauce, onion soup mix, parsley, and pepper together in a bowl; pour over the beef mixture.
- 3 Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir before serving.
- Calories 465.3
- Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Fat 18.8 g
- Fiber 7.6 g
- Protein 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Sodium 1038.1 mg
- Sugar 8.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.