We all know the best part of a cinnamon roll is the soft inside, and with these minis, every bite is the best! They’re deliciously buttery and crisp on the edges. Better than monkey bread and even better than plain cinnamon rolls. Keep canned biscuits on hand so you can make these for an incredible treat on the weekend. Serve with a piping hot cup of coffee.
- 1 (16.3 ounce) package refrigerated sweet Hawaiian biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly coat an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Cut each biscuit into quarters and place in a 1-gallon resealable bag. Add sugar and cinnamon and seal the bag. Shake the bag until biscuits are well coated, then empty the bag onto the prepared pan. Drizzle melted butter over top.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 22 minutes.
- 4 While the cinnamon roll bites are baking, prepare frosting. Combine powdered sugar, milk, softened butter, and vanilla in a bowl and stir until smooth.
- 5 Remove cinnamon roll bites from the oven and spread frosting over top immediately.
- 6 Serve warm.
- Calories 175.2
- Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Fat 8.7 g
- Fiber 0.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Sodium 3 mg