Super tasty, super easy recipe that is sure to please. Serve warm with custard, ice cream, or whipped cream.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups lowfat margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 apples - peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 3 pears - peeled, cored, and cut into wedges
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease three 9-inch pie tins.
- 2 Mix flour, margarine, and sugar together in a bowl using your hands until mixture is crumbly.
- 3 Layer apples and pears in the bottom of the 3 pie tins; sprinkle blackberries over apples and pears. Evenly distribute flour mixture over the fruit mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until fruit is soft and topping is light brown, about 40 minutes.
- Calories 185.2
- Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Fat 7.7 g
- Fiber 3.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Sugar 16.6 g