Simple breakfast pizza that is truly for breakfast. You can also put any additional toppings you would like. It is also great with ham diced up real small.
- 5 plain bagels, split
- 1 (14 ounce) package cooked bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup prepared sausage gravy
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Arrange bagels onto a baking sheet with the cut sides up. Arrange bacon pieces atop the bagel halves. Spoon gravy lightly atop the bacon. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the gravy.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until the cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- Calories 778.3
- Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Fat 46.8 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Sodium 2578.7 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.