- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In1h
Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin for 8 servings:
- 2 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, or more to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers (such as Ritz(R))
Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin easily:
- 1 Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets, cover, and steam until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; transfer cauliflower to a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4 Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; fold in onion mixture. Pour sour cream mixture over cauliflower in baking dish. Scatter cracker crumbs on top.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 261.2 calories; 21.1 g of carbohydrate; 32.8 mg of cholesterol; 16.7 g of fat; 4.1 g of fiber; 9 g of protein; 8.5 g of saturatedFat; 410 mg of sodium; 5.4 g of sugar;