This is a super easy and delicious chard recipe that only uses few ingredients–serve as a vegetarian side or a vegetarian main with crusty bread.
- 1 bunch chard
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cubed, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 Cut off the thick stems of chard and disregard. Roughly chop chard leaves and wash. Place wet chard into a pot, cover, and cook over medium heat until chard has wilted, about 5 minutes.
- 2 Add cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and garlic and cook, uncovered, for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Calories 191.8
- Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Fat 12.7 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Sodium 959.1 mg
- Sugar 3.7 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.