- Published Sep 11th
- Ready In25m
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread for 4 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) loaf French bread
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Cut bread into 1-inch thick slices, without cutting all the way through the loaf. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until butter is melted and bread toasted, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 26 grams of fat; 35.4 grams of carbohydrates; 10.2 grams of protein; 67 milligrams of cholesterol; 636 milligrams of sodium.