- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In50m
Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole for 6 servings:
- 2 (10 ounce) packages egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into cubes
- 3 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained (optional)
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole is about 40 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain noodles and return to the pot. Pour olive oil and salt over the drained noodles; stir.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Put processed cheese food cubes into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over noodles and add tuna, peas, celery soup, mushroom soup, and black pepper. Stir to coat noodles completely; pour into a large casserole dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top of the noodle mixture to cover completely.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until Parmesan cheese just begins to brown, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 754 calories; 28.6 grams of fat; 80.4 grams of carbohydrates; 43.3 grams of protein; 140 milligrams of cholesterol; 3491 milligrams of sodium.