- Published Dec 27th
Easy Coleslaw Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Coleslaw for 4 servings:
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
Easy Coleslaw Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Easy Coleslaw easily:
- 1 Combine the cabbage, bell pepper, onion and carrot.
- 2 Whisk together the vinegar, oil and sugar. Pour enough dressing over salad to coat. Mix well , cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- 3 Drain any excess liquid, toss and serve cold.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 55.5 grams of fat; 74.6 grams of carbohydrates; 4.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 83 milligrams of sodium.