- Published Dec 27th
This sweet and crunchy salad is easy and delicious any time of the year. Double the recipe for large parties.
Easy Coleslaw Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Coleslaw for 4 servings:
- 1 large head cabbage, shredded
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
Easy Coleslaw Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Easy Coleslaw easily:
- 1 Combine the cabbage, bell pepper, onion and carrot.
- 2 Whisk together the vinegar, oil and sugar. Pour enough dressing over salad to coat. Mix well , cover and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours.
- 3 Drain any excess liquid, toss and serve cold.
Per Serving: 786 calories; 55.5 grams of fat; 74.6 grams of carbohydrates; 4.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 83 milligrams of sodium.