- Published Aug 10th
- Ready In30m
This creamy pasta salad is always a must at family gatherings. It is simple to make because there are only a few ingredients.
Easy Crab Pasta Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Crab Pasta Salad for 12 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped - or more to taste
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Easy Crab Pasta Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Easy Crab Pasta Salad, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Crab Pasta Salad is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Crab Pasta Salad within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Crab Pasta Salad easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2 Combine peas, water chestnuts, imitation crabmeat, mayonnaise, chives, and dill in a large bowl; stir until evenly mixed. Add cooled pasta and mix until coated.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 2 grams of fat; 33.6 grams of carbohydrates; 6.2 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 373 milligrams of sodium.