So easy and so flavorful. Hints of garlic, rosemary, and Parmesan with delicious bursts of fresh tomato. The bottom crust is reminiscent of a deep-dish pizza. Serve this for a weeknight dinner or for any festive occasion—it would make a great addition to a holiday charcuterie board, as it’s the perfect vessel for meats and cheeses.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 (13.8 ounce) package Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary, or more to taste
- 6 medium cherry tomatoes, halved, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon sliced green olives, or more to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish or rimmed baking sheet. Spread pizza crust over the surface to fit.
- 3 Stir together 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, parsley, kosher salt, and pepper flakes in a small bowl. Brush oil mixture over the dough. Make indentations all over the surface of the dough by pressing your finger or the end of a wooden spoon into it.
- 4 Create a festive wreath or Christmas tree shape in the center of the dough with rosemary sprigs, cherry tomatoes, and olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown, about 17 minutes. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Calories 143.9
- Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Fat 7.9 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 336.9 mg