- Published Jul 16th
- Ready In10h 20m
Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake for 12 servings:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 15 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 15 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 5m
- Ready In10h 20m
To cook Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake is about 1 hour 5 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake within 10 hours 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Flourless Chocolate Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch cake pan with oil.
- 2 Combine chocolate, butter, and sugar in a double boiler over simmering water; cook, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Pour chocolate mixture into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on low speed until cooled, about 5 minutes. Increase speed to medium; beat in eggs one at a time. Add water and vanilla extract; beat on low speed until blended. Pour into the prepared pan.
- 4 Place cake pan inside a large baking dish. Pour enough water into the baking dish to come halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- 5 Bake cake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Allow cake to cool in the water bath, about 1 hour. Transfer to the refrigerator; chill until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Editor's Notes:
- Get the recipe for Chocolate Ganache
- and Raspberry Sauce.
Per Serving: 597 calories; 43.7 grams of fat; 49.6 grams of carbohydrates; 7.4 grams of protein; 212 milligrams of cholesterol; 55 milligrams of sodium.