- Published Mar 21st
- Ready In1h 15m
Easy Four Cheese Lasagna Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Four Cheese Lasagna for 8 servings:
- 16 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Easy Four Cheese Lasagna Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 15m
To cook Easy Four Cheese Lasagna, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Four Cheese Lasagna is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Four Cheese Lasagna within 1 hour 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Four Cheese Lasagna easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3 In a blender or with an electric mixer, blend tomato sauce and cottage cheese together until smooth. Spoon a little of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Place a layer of cooked noodles over the sauce, and sprinkle a portion of the mozzarella, the cheddar and the parmesan over the noodles. Repeat layering of sauce, noodles and cheese; finish with a cheese layer.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven 30 to 45 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 568 calories; 23.1 grams of fat; 56.4 grams of carbohydrates; 33.9 grams of protein; 67 milligrams of cholesterol; 1110 milligrams of sodium.