- Published Apr 1st
- Ready In15m
Easy French Dip Sandwiches Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy French Dip Sandwiches for 4 servings:
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
Easy French Dip Sandwiches Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Easy French Dip Sandwiches, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy French Dip Sandwiches is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Easy French Dip Sandwiches within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy French Dip Sandwiches easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Open the hoagie rolls and lay out on a baking sheet.
- 2 Heat beef consomme and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat to make a rich beef broth. Place the roast beef in the broth and warm for 3 minutes. Arrange the meat on the hoagie rolls and top each roll with 2 slices of provolone.
- 3 Bake the sandwiches in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, or until the cheese just begins to melt. Serve the sandwiches with small bowls of the warm broth for dipping.
Per Serving: 548 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 40.5 grams of carbohydrates; 44.6 grams of protein; 94 milligrams of cholesterol; 2310 milligrams of sodium.