- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In19m
Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers for 5 servings:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pinch garlic and herb seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash®), or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In19m
To cook Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers is about 14 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers within 19 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Gluten-Free Turkey Burgers easily:
- 1 Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Mix ground turkey, onion, almond flour, egg, garlic, basil, seasoning blend, and black pepper together thoroughly in a bowl. Form 5 burger patties using about 1/3 cup of the turkey mixture for each.
- 3 Cook turkey burgers on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Notes:
- The seasoning I used is a Mrs. Dash® blend. You can substitute it for seasonings like garlic powder, parsley, oregano, thyme, coriander, cayenne pepper, cumin, or rosemary to make your own.
- A burger press comes in handy for forming the burger patties.
Per Serving: 192 calories; 10.9 grams of fat; 3.2 grams of carbohydrates; 20.8 grams of protein; 104 milligrams of cholesterol; 66 milligrams of sodium.