Cutting cauliflower into “steaks” is a great way to prepare your veggie while the grill is already fired up. Grilling the cauliflower adds a nice smoky flavor that pairs nicely with whatever else you are grilling.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons grill seasoning (such as Montreal Steak Seasoning®)
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2 Whisk olive oil and grill seasoning together in a small bowl until smooth.
- 3 Place cauliflower on a cutting board and trim off inedible leaves. Trim off the bottom of the cauliflower stem but make sure to keep the core intact. Cut the cauliflower in half. Cut 1-inch-thick "steaks" out of each half.
- 4 Brush each side with the seasoned oil. Grill for 6 minutes. Flip over and grill for 6 minutes more.
- Calories 227.8
- Carbohydrate 23 g
- Fat 14 g
- Fiber 10.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Sodium 814.5 mg
- Sugar 10.1 g