A twist on the grape jelly cocktail meatballs that everybody loves. This recipe uses apricot preserves, but feel free to use grape, orange marmalade, or even cranberry sauce – they’re all delicious! Try different flavors of barbecue sauce too! These make the perfect party appetizer, especially when you’re low on time!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 24 ounces frozen cocktail-size meatballs
- 1 Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add apricot preserves, barbecue sauce, water, and crushed red pepper and whisk together. Add meatballs and stir to coat.
- 2 Close and lock the lid; turn venting knob to sealing. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3 Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- 4 Arrange meatballs on a platter with toothpicks and additional crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Calories 347.1
- Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Fat 11.1 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Sodium 592 mg
- Sugar 29.2 g