- Published Jun 20th
- Ready In40m
Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie for 6 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced white potatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 2/3 cup milk
Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Easy Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease an 9x11-inch baking dish.
- 2 In a large bowl, gently mix together the cooked turkey, cream of chicken soup, corn, carrots, potatoes, and chicken stock until thoroughly combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. In a second bowl, mix the baking mix and milk to form a dough; roll the dough out to a 9x12-inch rectangle on a floured work surface. Place the dough on top of the baking dish.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until the filling is bubbling and the biscuit dough topping is browned, about 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 14 grams of fat; 57.1 grams of carbohydrates; 25.6 grams of protein; 51 milligrams of cholesterol; 1518 milligrams of sodium.