Easy leg of lamb! Perfect for Easter dinner! FYI, great boneless leg of lamb can be found at Costco!
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) boneless leg of lamb, tied in netting
- 20 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 10 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Slice rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- 3 Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) before carving.
- Calories 346.1
- Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.6 mg
- Fat 19.8 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Sugar 0.3 g