- Published Mar 19th
- Ready In3h
Easy Leg of Lamb Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Leg of Lamb for 8 servings:
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) boneless leg of lamb, tied in netting
- 20 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 10 fresh rosemary sprigs
Easy Leg of Lamb Cooking Instructions
- Cook2h 30m
- Ready In3h
To cook Easy Leg of Lamb, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Leg of Lamb is about 2 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Leg of Lamb within 3 hours . The following are the steps to cook Easy Leg of Lamb easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Slice rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- 3 Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) before carving.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 19.8 grams of fat; 3.4 grams of carbohydrates; 36.4 grams of protein; 126 milligrams of cholesterol; 93 milligrams of sodium.