- Published Mar 19th
- Ready In3h
Easy leg of lamb! Perfect for Easter dinner! FYI, great boneless leg of lamb can be found at Costco!
Easy Leg of Lamb Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Easy Leg of Lamb for 8 servings:
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) boneless leg of lamb, tied in netting
- 20 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- garlic powder, or to taste
- 10 fresh rosemary sprigs
Easy Leg of Lamb Cooking Instructions
- Cook2h 30m
- Ready In3h
To cook Easy Leg of Lamb, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Easy Leg of Lamb is about 2 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Easy Leg of Lamb within 3 hours . The following are the steps to cook Easy Leg of Lamb easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2 Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Slice rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- 3 Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) before carving.
Per Serving: 346 calories; 19.8 grams of fat; 3.4 grams of carbohydrates; 36.4 grams of protein; 126 milligrams of cholesterol; 93 milligrams of sodium.