The basic cake mix cookie with a twist.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ⅓ cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2 Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners' sugar. Roll them around until they're lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be light brown, and the insides chewy.
- Calories 87.1
- Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 14 mg
- Fat 4 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Sugar 7.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.