This easy, low-carb, keto-friendly broccoli cheddar soup is so tasty and ideal for those winter nights that we all need some comfort food!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, chopped and cooked
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook garlic until tender, about 2 minutes. Add vegetable broth, heavy cream, and broccoli. Bring to a boil; simmer until broccoli is tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2 Add Cheddar cheese gradually, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Stir in bacon pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
- Calories 400.2
- Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.5 mg
- Fat 34.5 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Sodium 603 mg
- Sugar 2.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.