We loved Cici’s pizza so much that we made our own mac and cheese pizza! It is quick and easy!
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- ¾ cup cavatappi (corkscrew macaroni)
- ⅓ (16 ounce) jar cheese sauce (such as Ragu® Double Cheddar), divided, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- 2 Bring a small pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook cavatappi in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 11 minutes. Drain and return pasta to the pot.
- 3 Stir 1/2 the cheese sauce and butter into the cavatappi pot over medium heat until butter is melted and pasta-cheese mixture is combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Spread a thin layer of cheese sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese over the cheese sauce onto the crust. Pour pasta-cheese mixture over the Cheddar cheese, and top with another 1/2 the cheese sauce.
- 5 Bake pizza in the preheated oven until golden and bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes. Let rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
- Calories 583.9
- Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Fat 26 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Sodium 1088.7 mg
- Sugar 4.5 g