Make this easy marinade from ingredients you have around the house.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon honey mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place the pork loin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- 2 Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Transfer the pork loin to a baking dish; pour marinade over the pork.
- 4 Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Calories 485.4
- Carbohydrate 9 g
- Cholesterol 168.7 mg
- Fat 24.7 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Sodium 1491.8 mg
- Sugar 5.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.