It’s hard to find mojitos at any of the restaurants in the small town I’m stationed in, and when I tried to make my own using club soda, they never seemed to turn out right. Using lemon-lime soda also cuts down on the amount of sugar usually used.
- 12 leaves mint
- 2 lime slices
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or more to taste
- ¼ cup ice cubes, or as needed
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger rum (such as Bacardi®)
- 4 ½ ounces diet lemon-lime soda (such as Diet Sprite®)
- 1 Place mint leaves, lime slice, and sugar in bottom of a glass and muddle with a spoon until mint is crushed. Fill glass with ice cubes. Pour rum and soda over the ice; stir.
- Calories 121.3
- Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Sugar 4.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.